A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Bykoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Bykoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Bykoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bykoff graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bykoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bykoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Bykoff practice?
Dr. Gary Bykoff practices Internal Medicine near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Internists.