A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Carlson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Clifford Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Gary Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Carlson practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.