A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Garfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Garfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garfield
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Garfield, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfield graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Garfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Garfield DO and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Garfield practice?
- Dr. Gary Garfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Garfield practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Monticello, NY.
See Monticello Internists and Monticello Pulmonologists.