A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Graham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Clifford Graham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Graham practice?
- Dr. Gary Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Graham practices Ophthalmology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Ophthalmologists.