A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Graham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Clifford Graham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Graham practice?
- Dr. Gary Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Graham practices Ophthalmology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Ophthalmologists.