A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Carl Smith MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Gary Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Smith practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Batavia, NY.
See Batavia Internists and Batavia Geriatric Doctors.