A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans