A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roy H Laird Memorial Hospital
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary C. White practice?
Dr. Gary White practices Family Medicine near Kilgore, TX.
See Kilgore Family Physicians.