A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Campbell, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Campbell DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Gary Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Campbell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See San Antonio Physiatrists.