A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Candelaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Candelaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Candelaria, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Candelaria graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Candelaria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whitman Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Candelaria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Candelaria practice?
Dr. Gary Candelaria practices Family Medicine near Garfield, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Colfax, WA and Crockett, TX.
See Garfield Family Physicians.