A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Candelaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Candelaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Candelaria, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Candelaria graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Candelaria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whitman Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Michael Candelaria DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Candelaria practice?
- Dr. Gary Candelaria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Candelaria practices Family Medicine near Garfield, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Colfax, WA and Crockett, TX.
See Garfield Primary Care Doctors.