A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Cannon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary W. Cannon practice?
Dr. Gary Cannon practices Family Medicine near Owasso, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Owasso Family Physicians.