A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Caplan, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Caplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Williston
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Elliot Caplan MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary E. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Gary Caplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Caplan practices Occupational Medicine near Williston, ND.
See Williston Preventive Medicine Specialists.