A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Hudson Carl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Hudson Carl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Hudson Carl, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson Carl graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hudson Carl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Hudson Carl MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Hudson Carl practice?
- Dr. Gary Hudson Carl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Hudson Carl practices Urology near Eden, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Eden Urologists.