A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Casper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Casper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Casper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casper graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Casper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
- Norman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Casper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Casper practice?
- Dr. Gary Casper has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Casper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.