Dr. Gary Casper Is this you?

Back Surgery I didn't need

Posted on November 17th, 2013

I saw Dr. Casper in 2003 he was doing a research program on a Maverick Disc, which was not suppose to be charged to my insurance since it was research, well he charged my insurance for the surgery, one in which I don't believe I needed, I came out of surgery with the same pain I went into surgery with, since it was a nerve and not a disc that was the problem and by doing the surgery he made it where I can't get the nerve fixed unless I don't want to walk again because they can't remove the disc he put in. When he found out I divorced and no longer had insurance, he called me a drug addict, said I was just wanting drugs from him he was shouting this not just saying it and practically through me out of his office. When he thought I still had insurance he had already made out the prescriptions I needed but then tore them up when I made him aware I no longer had insurance. If not for him I believe I would not still be in pain and having to live with pain management today. The only thing he cared about was me filling out the paper work on his research not about my pain or my quailty of life in anyway.

Unprofessional, downright rude!!

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. Casper is a kind man himself, but his staff is a whole different story. His receptionist/assistant is completely unprofessional. I would not recommend this establishment at all. When you are trying to get help with a problem and the people that are supposedly trying to help you are nothing but rude it is pretty disheartening. I just wanted to put this out there since there are many other doctors out there with much more courteous staffs that can help.

Posted on February 19th, 2016