A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cassone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cassone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassone
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Cassone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Cassone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Cassone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary John Cassone MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Cassone practice?
- Dr. Gary Cassone has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Cassone practices Urology near Throop, PA.