A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cassone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cassone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassone
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cassone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Cassone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Cassone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary John Cassone MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Cassone practice?
- Dr. Gary Cassone has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gary Cassone practices Urology near Throop, PA.