Dr. Gary Cassone MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2015
good and reliable
great. no problems he was through

August 4th, 2015
DO NOT go to this Drunken quack. He told my Dad that he had 2 bladders. A year later he told him he had a weak wall on the bladder like a balloon. A few months later Dad agreed to go for a second opinion and learned he had a malignant tumor, and it must be removed. After the surgery we learned that his lymph-nodes were malignant. Dad died a year later but before he died he made me promise not to sue him. DO NOT go to this quack. He should lose his license.

April 13th, 2015
Went to this Dr. For 5 years . He kept telling me the medication was working (shrinking prostrate). That is good, but it was not relieving my symptoms. Finally went to another Dr. Who said I had a serious problem that had been going on for a long time and needed immediate surgery. The surgery relieved my symptoms but the delay caused me to lose the function of one of my kidneys. It is my fault for not getting a second opinion sooner. I am sorry I ever went to Dr Cassone

May 13th, 2014
I was never at Dr. Cassone's office before. I was in some pain and he wasn't there the day I called, but they were kind enough to give me an appointment the very next morning. I waited less than 5 minutes. The doctor and staff are all very pleasant. Dr. Cassone explains things thoroughly . If you have questions, he answers so you understand what he's talking about. Aside from me not feeling well, this was a pleasant doctor experience. In fact, I wish he was my primary care doctor.

March 12th, 2012
Dishonest
If you're looking for a vasectomy - simply go elsewhere. He won't come out and tell you he doesn't want to do the procedure. He'll just jerk you around every way he can until you leave. He requires multiple appointments with you and your wife present, general anesthesia, pre-admission testing that goes WELL beyond the ordinary, schedules all tests for different days (so you need to take 10 days off from work), oh - and did I mention the notorized statement from both husband and wife? If he doesn't want to do a procedure he should tell you. He shouldn't take your money and waste your time.

March 7th, 2012
No complaints at all. He's very mild-mannered and is good at diagnosing/treating problems.

July 18th, 2011
He's a very nice person who made an accurate diagnosis and treatment of my problem. That's all anyone can ask for.

December 23rd, 2016