> > > > Patient Reviews
Throop
100 Dunmore St
Throop, PA 18512
717-383-9641
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

May 13th, 2014

I was never at Dr. Cassone's office before. I was in some pain and he wasn't there the day I called, but they were kind enough to give me an appointment the very next morning. I waited less than 5 minutes. The doctor and staff are all very pleasant. Dr. Cassone explains things thoroughly . If you have questions, he answers so you understand what he's talking about. Aside from me not feeling well, this was a pleasant doctor experience. In fact, I wish he was my primary care doctor.

|  Dishonest  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

If you're looking for a vasectomy - simply go elsewhere. He won't come out and tell you he doesn't want to do the procedure. He'll just jerk you around every way he can until you leave. He requires multiple appointments with you and your wife present, general anesthesia, pre-admission testing that goes WELL beyond the ordinary, schedules all tests for different days (so you need to take 10 days off from work), oh - and did I mention the notorized statement from both husband and wife? If he doesn't want to do a procedure he should tell you. He shouldn't take your money and waste your time.

Mar 6th, 2012

No complaints at all. He's very mild-mannered and is good at diagnosing/treating problems.

Jul 18th, 2011

He's a very nice person who made an accurate diagnosis and treatment of my problem. That's all anyone can ask for.