Dr. Gary Cavanaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Cavanaugh?

December 14th, 2015

No love from this Doc!

Horrable & rude staff! They only seem to care about is your payment. Dr never did a follow up after visit, just put me on prozac & sent me on my way. I stopped seeing him, after I told him I was suicidal, & yet he never called to ask why, or to even see if I was alive. Glad to know my shrink was there for me!

July 15th, 2012

This office is a mess

This office is a mess. 10 years ago I was handed a bunch of forms where I was supposed to, among many things, call my insurance company and verify benefits, what the benefits paid, what was their limit, etc., etc. etc. The insurance company, when I was trying to do this, told me that this was supposed to be done by the office staff. I relayed that to the office staff and suddenly my appointment had been canceled (which they didnt tell me about so I showed up to find it had been canceled). This was 10 years ago. Lately, 10 years later, I was referred to this office by my therapist. I was approved by the doctor as a new patient and when they went to give me an appointment it still had a red flag on my name for this incident that happened 10 years ago. Because I relayed to them what the insurance company said to me I have been BANNED FOR LIFE from being able to see ANY OF THEIR DOCTORS. Talk about the punishment not fitting the crime! There wasnt even ANY crime to start with! These people are lazy and power-seeking, revenge-seeking juveniles (mentally). Come on. In 45 years Ive never been banned from any doctors office. They are not doing their job if their skin is this thin and their vengefulness this bad. The doctors apparently condone this type of behavior since they know that a patient will have been approved, and then their appointment is canceled (or never mad in the first place). If the doctors dont know, they should. They need to know that their office staff is a reflection on them and when they look bad, the doctors look bad. The doctors need to know what their staff is doing to their patients. If they dont, shame on them. Stay away from this office at all cost. My therapist will no longer refer patients to this office and I suggest that everybody else do the same.

April 17th, 2011

Many experiences with psychiatrists

Doctor Cavannaugh is a superior doctor. Because he is such a caring doctor, he always spends enough time with me addressing my every question. His diagnostic skills are extraordinary, along with the administration of the proper medication. We worked together determining that my medication was the best fit for me. Excellent follow up.

May 17th, 2008

Exceptional clinical and therapeutic skills

Dr. Gary L. Cavanaugh is a psychotherapist with exceptional clinical skills. He has great expertise in the treatment of a variety of emotional and mental problems. He is kind and supportive, and at the same time he is very strong in guiding the therapeutic process to facilitate healing and emotional and mental growth.

April 19th, 2016