Dr. Gary Cecchi Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gary Cecchi?

May 19th, 2017

Cursory and Inappropriate

Very fast and does not pay attention to details. Let's others write his notes and does not check them so the mistakes are not corrected. Makes political comments that are inappropriate.

February 28th, 2017

Excellent oncologist

Dr. Cecchi is meticulous, thorough in arriving at a diagnosis and treatment plan. Lots of tests, but they're to be certain of your best course to recovery. He has treated me for two different cancers, 30 years apart, and I'm alive, well, and grateful that he has been my oncologist.

August 26th, 2016

Miracle worker

I was diagnosed with 5 cancers. Dr. Cecchi managed my care wonderfully. As we worked through each one, he monitored all the treatments, inspected all the reports, discussed all the options and followed through on everything. CPMC scoped me twice, and the surgeries (Colostomy, Kidney removal, squamous skin cancer, bladder scope, radiation) were done in SF, Alta Bates, Merritt, Summit Hospitals. He stayed with me through it all.

July 14th, 2016

He'll lose your records and claim he never saw you.

I saw Dr. Kim at Dr. Cecci's office some years ago. I did not know at the time that they never sent the results of a very expensive test (3k) to my GP and then promptly, lost them. Now his office claims that they never saw me at all. A total lie.

July 10th, 2016

Office closed

His Oakland office is now closed.

February 18th, 2016

Excellent professional, very good communication.

December 23rd, 2015

terrible experience

Worst doctor visit of my life

November 30th, 2015

Does not mess around. What's best for the patient.

November 3rd, 2015

Dirty place and rude people

Worthless consult-I had to wait a very long time and he barely gave me 5 minutes. Plus the building was dirty and the people were rude. I will never go back to that place!

October 10th, 2015

Dr. Gary Cecchi saved my life as I was dying from metastatic testicular cancer. The condition had gone undiagnosed by an unnamed Primary Care Physician. Dr. Cecchi fully informed me of the risk and rewards associated with his treatment plan of strong chemotherapy. Today, 3 1/2 years later, I am alive and active as Dr. Cecchi continues to monitor my progress and other health issues. I thank God that he came into my life as I was dying without guidance or treatment from any other practitioner. He is the only specialist I know that gives out his cell phone number and encourages patients to contact him on a 24/7 basis. Thank you Dr. Cecchi for saving my life. I am indebted to you forever for giving me my life back.

September 11th, 2015

Rude

This doctor is just in one word RUDE. He has no interest in his patient. No respect for past treatment and did not even want to listen about our sons health history. Without even looking at his paper work. He told our son his cancer treatment was old fashion and had to completely be retested. Then he told him he needed antibiotics and send a prescription to the pharmacy. He is not even sick! Never ever would go here again!!

July 16th, 2015

Best dr you could have

Dr Cecchi is a tough guy he has a hard job. But we have come to LOVE him. Yes he may come off strong but he truly care about the patient and their well being. Ask him about his crazy paterned shirts, joke with him about politics he will look over his glasses at you and laugh. It will help lighten the mood.