A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cederlind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cederlind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Cederlind, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cederlind graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Cederlind has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Martin Cederlind DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Cederlind practice?
- Dr. Gary Cederlind has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Cederlind practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Internists.