A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Chavez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Chavez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Chavez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chavez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Chavez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Chavez practice?
- Dr. Gary Chavez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Chavez practices Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.