Dr. Gary Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Chen?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Gary Chen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2017

Compassionate and very thorough GI doctor!

I had the privilege of being introduced to Dr Gary Chen for my abdominal problems. I was certainly scared about the possibilities of having something serious. Dr Chen has amazing bedside manner, and most importantly took his time to explain everything very thoroughly to me, appeasing my initial fears. I went on to have an EGD and colonoscopy procedures performed by Dr Chen. The entire experience was very pleasant. Dr Chen is professional, knowledgeable, and VERY patient. Will definitely recommend him to any of my family members.

August 6th, 2015

Dr. Chen is very thorough and detailed. He wants to find out what is going on with your body as much as you do. He helped me with a diagnosis that I have been looking for for 25 yrs.

July 16th, 2013

Good, solid gastro specialist

I saw a couple of one star reviews on the internet for Dr. Chen and just had to add our own review here. I'm not sure what others have experienced but he has treated my mom for gastro problems and he has been very knowledgeable, caring and trustworthy. He spent a ton of time with my mom explaining (in both languages as he's bilingual) about her condition, the causes, the effects. The procedure was done successfully without any issues, the results being very good.

January 14th, 2017