A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ciambotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ciambotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ciambotti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciambotti graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ciambotti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Somerset Med Ctr, Somerville, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Francis Ciambotti MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Ciambotti practice?
- Dr. Gary Ciambotti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ciambotti practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists and Hillsborough Gastroenterologists.