A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ciambotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ciambotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciambotti
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ciambotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Ciambotti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciambotti graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ciambotti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- North Hills Passavant Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Francis Ciambotti MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Ciambotti practice?
- Dr. Gary Ciambotti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Ciambotti practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Warren, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists and Hillsborough Gastroenterologists.