Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Clancey
Dr. Gary Clancey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, WA, with other offices in Mount Vernon, WA and Kent, WA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Clancey is affiliated with Skagit Valley Hospital, Island Hospital and United General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Clancey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Gary Clancey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.
Dr. Gary Forster
Mount Vernon, WA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Lewis Zirkle Jr
Mount Vernon, WA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Traci Barthel
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Mount Vernon, WA 0.01 mi22