Dr. Gary Clauser Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gary Clauser?

Russelle Strauch

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I have been a patient of his for many years. He listens to my concerns, and goes over all my test results. We talk things out as far as my treatment. He follows up with me. The only draw back is the receptionist at that office. If you get past her its a great office. I'm glad I am a patient of his. I trust his judgment, and course of treatment.

UnCaring, arrogant

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Don't waste your time seeing this doctor. He already knew what he was going to say to me before even entering the room. He had his mind made up that I do not have MS without even talking to me. My family doctor feels there is a strong likley hood that I could have MS. ( I prefer it not to be true) i have pretty much all the symptoms that point to it. I am so tired of being in pain and I just want a proper diagnoses. This Doctor does not care about his patients. He has the attitude of I am the doctor and don't question me. i flat out told him I disagree and will be going for a second opinion. I have seen some of the CNP's in this office and they are great but please don't waste your time with this man.

Positive review

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr. Klauser is spending the time to ensure we are getting the correct diagnosis. He is very knowledgeable and has no problem explaining why we are doing what we are doing and what this may mean. He was friendly and made me feel confident that regardless of my diagnosis I would be ok. The office staff assisted in setting up future tests and explained to me what would happen next. My experience was a positive one.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

The treatment I've received has been very thorough and effective. I believe I was diagnosed correctly and the medication therapy and regiment has worked well for me with some adjustments. When I first met Dr. Clauser in the ER I asked him to treat me as if he was treating someone in his family and I believe he did. I'm very satisfied and feel decisions about my treatment were made taking my opinion in account not just a doctor telling me what's best for me.

Unresponsive to Family Physician's request for urgent visit, 7/2015

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I came down acute Multiple Sclerosis and my Family Doctor asked this doctor to see me within one week on an urgent basis as I was having neurological symptoms despite steroid treatments from the ER. After 4 days of frustrating phone calls and back and forth correspondence from both me and my doctor, I was offered an appointment in 3 weeks. My doctor and I decided to fire these arrogant, unresponsive people and find someone who cares about human beings! My suggestion: don't bother: move on!

Not Wowed.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

the plus was this Dr spent time with me answering my questions. His diagnosis was incorrect but it did cause me to have tests completed that ultimately led to the correct diagnosis. I tried to reach out to him to update him on my progress - called and left messages for him 4 times over a 30 day period and did not get a return call. That just confirmed that i made the right decision to visit penn neurology and leave the lehigh valley for specialist care.

Don't waste your time

Posted on May 16th, 2015

Arrogant. Waste of time. One of the first things he said to me was " well if you've had this problem this long I'm sure I won't figure it out." That's right buddy don't try to go the extra mile or anything! Also said the reason I don't think you have arachnoiditis is "BECAUSE YOU DONT LOOK SICK ENOUGH." Let me tell you after that visit I was as sick to my stomach. I think he was insulted because I had previously gone to NY for care that is because you have to go somewhere other than LV. If you want good care and have rare conditions. Didn't cate one bit; was argumentative and made it clear from the get go he wasn't even going to try to help. Also does not believe Chiari 1 malformation causes headaches.....he shouldn't have graduated medical school with that attitude. He specializes in MS so hopefully he sticks to that. It must be a control thing. Gets paid big bucks to act like an a$$! Don't waste your time. He has one of the least amount of stars in the practice....and was extreme easy to get in with. It is not a coincidence why!

Review

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Enjoyed the visit. He answered all of my questions. Seen for second opinion regarding MS diagnosis. Much better bedside manner than first Neurologist. Did not rush me out of the door.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Wonderful physician. Kind and caring. Always leave with questions answered.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2014

This doctor doesn't care and I want nothing to do with him he mentally abuses his patients. He shouldn't work with people he has no people skills. I felt uncomfortable they should have some one investigate this man.

A bit rude

Posted on August 10th, 2010

This doctor seems to think patients don't know much about their own bodies. He can be quite rude and abrubt. He doesn't seem to want to answer questions.

Good enough - if your issue is simple

Posted on July 31st, 2009

An okay doctor, as long as your issue is pretty simple and you don't have many questions. He has much of an "I am the doctor - don't question me" attitude.The office is very efficiently run. You are in and out of there. Hardly any wait at all.