A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Clayton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Clayton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Clayton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation of Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Randall Clayton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Gary Clayton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Clayton practices Family Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Family Physicians.