A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Cohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hosp Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA Attending Physician
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Cohan practice?
Dr. Gary Cohan practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.