A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Coleman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Coleman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Bay Park Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Coleman practice?
Dr. Gary Coleman practices Otolaryngology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Otolaryngologists.