A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Coller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Coller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coller
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Coller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Coller graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Hayes Coller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Coller practice?
- Dr. Gary Coller has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Coller practices Family Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
See Zeeland Primary Care Doctors.