A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Coller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Coller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Coller graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Hayes Coller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Coller practice?
- Dr. Gary Coller has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Coller practices Family Medicine near Zeeland, MI.
See Zeeland Primary Care Doctors.