Learn more about Dr. Gary Cooperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cooperstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooperstein
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooperstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooperstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Cooperstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Cooperstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Cooperstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Cooperstein practices Family Medicine near Downingtown, PA.
See Downingtown Primary Care Doctors.