A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cooperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cooperstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooperstein
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cooperstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooperstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Cooperstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Cooperstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Cooperstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Cooperstein practices Family Medicine near Downingtown, PA.
See Downingtown Primary Care Doctors.