A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cooperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cooperstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooperstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooperstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Cooperstein practice?
Dr. Gary Cooperstein practices Family Medicine near Downingtown, PA.
See Downingtown Family Physicians.