A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cooperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cooperstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooperstein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cooperstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperstein graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooperstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Cooperstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Cooperstein practice?
- Dr. Gary Cooperstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Cooperstein practices Family Medicine near Downingtown, PA.
See Downingtown Primary Care Doctors.