A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Correnti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Correnti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Correnti, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Correnti graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Correnti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary J Correnti MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Correnti practice?
- Dr. Gary Correnti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Correnti practices Neurological Surgery near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Neurological Surgeons.