A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Cowan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Cowan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cowan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Milton Cowan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Cowan practice?
- Dr. Gary Cowan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Cowan practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.