A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Crabtree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Crabtree, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Crabtree has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence ST Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crabtree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Crabtree practice?
Dr. Gary Crabtree practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Otolaryngologists.