A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Crabtree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Crabtree, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Crabtree has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence ST Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mccleendon Crabtree MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. Gary Crabtree has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Crabtree practices Otolaryngology near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Otolaryngologists.