A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Critser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Critser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Critser
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Critser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Critser graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Critser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mulford Critser DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Critser practice?
- Dr. Gary Critser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Critser practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians and Fresno Primary Care Doctors.