A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Critser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Critser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Critser
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Critser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Critser graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Critser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Mulford Critser DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Critser practice?
- Dr. Gary Critser has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Critser practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians and Fresno Primary Care Doctors.