A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Croll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Croll is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Croll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Croll graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Croll has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alvin Croll MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Croll practice?
- Dr. Gary Croll has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Croll practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.