A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Curatolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Curatolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Curatolo graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Curatolo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Curatolo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Curatolo practice?
- Dr. Gary Curatolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Curatolo practices Family Medicine near Washington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington Twp, MI.
See Washington Family Physicians.