A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Curatolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Curatolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curatolo
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Curatolo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Curatolo graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Curatolo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Frank Curatolo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Curatolo practice?
- Dr. Gary Curatolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Curatolo practices Family Medicine near Washington, MI.
See Washington Family Physicians.