Dr. Gary Curatolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Curatolo?

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

has been my doctor for 30 years and has always been available for me

great family doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2013

This is the kind of doctor I grew up with, one that cares about me, knows my history, and personally calls with results of tests.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Curatolo is the most kind and caringdoctor their is....I went to him when he started his practice and then I moved.I'm back in Michigan after 16 years of being gone, And I'm back seeing him asmy doctor...I have great faith in him asmy doctor.

awful doctor!!

Posted on April 11th, 2012

I had the most awful experience with this doctor. I've seen him for the last 20 years. Over that time I've had many family members that went to him switch to other doctors, due to his attitude and lack of professionalism. I never saw that side of him until recently when I was told I could come in to pick up my prescription on a particular day and I was told to be there anytime before 630pm. That was their only late night. I left work early, drove far out of my way, arrived at the office at 610pm and the office was closed. Understandably I was upset. The next morning I called, explained the situation to the receptionist who was far from apologetic. I then made arrangements for my sister to go in and pick up my prescription. When my sister arrived the doctor came out of his office yelling at her that he doesn't care what happens to me. He hopes he never see's me again and that I he is no longer my doctor. The man lost his mind. I then called the doctor to ask what all this was about and the guy starts screaming and swearing at me. Saying that I had an attitude with his receptionist (which wasn't the case at all). I found out later his receptionist is his daughter. I finally see what everyone else in my family saw with this doctor. Word of warning, I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

My kind of Dr.

Posted on May 10th, 2008

Caring, professional, skilled, understanding. What more can I say.

Posted on May 8th, 2016