Learn more about Dr. Gary Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Curran, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curran
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Curran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Curran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allan Curran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Curran practice?
- Dr. Gary Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Curran practices Family Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Family Physicians.