A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Curran, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Curran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allan Curran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Curran practice?
- Dr. Gary Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Curran practices Family Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Family Physicians.