A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Davis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Emergency Physicians Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Dean Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Davis practice?
- Dr. Gary Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Davis practices Family Medicine near Auburn, IN.
See Auburn Family Physicians.