A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Davis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Lanier Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Davis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Davis practice?
- Dr. Gary Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Davis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.