A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Frank is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Frank, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Frank has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary D Frank MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Frank practice?
- Dr. Gary Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Frank practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.