A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GARY FRANK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. GARY FRANK is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. GARY FRANK, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
Education & Awards
Dr. FRANK graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. FRANK has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FRANK accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan