Dr. Gary Frank Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gary Frank?

September 16th, 2016

Not a good doctor and NP is even worse

I don't even care about the pain meds, but they acted like that is all I wanted. The only reason I went to this doctor was because of an insurance change at work. Have been dealing with this problem for over a year. Doesn't seem to care about your pain. Appointments for procedures are more than a month out. NP treats me like an addict and all I am there for is the medication, but if they actually fix the problem, no pain meds would be necessary. They want me to come there more than necessary, probably so they can charge the insurance more. No bedside manner at all. I'd rather go out of pocket and actually get the problem fixed.

April 27th, 2016

worst dr ever

He should have his license revoked. Pcp referred me to get pain relief before my schedulded surgery. 3 thoracic herniated disc snd 2 bulging disc. As soon as he wslked in he said "All my patients come here looking for drugs but I don't give any. You will just become addicted to them and have s worthless life, doing nothing". He did not know nothing about me. I did not tell him I was set up for surgery. He said "There is noyhing wrong with your back and I'm sure you don't need surgery". He is only a pain management dr , not a surgeon or radiologist so isn't qualified to read mri's, his oponion is worthless to me. Said go back to work. What a rude, arrogant, condensending, excuse for a dr. Then on my way out he says "I can do a block on you if you want"? What, he just said nothing was wrong with me. Now he wants to block sonething?? Incompetent dr. Oh he is old needs to cut ghat little pony tail off, but that fits such a jerk.

December 31st, 2015

Rude doctor, does not explain procedures.

December 9th, 2015

I have seen Dr Frank and staff twice The Doctor and Staff were very nice and took very good care of me.

August 26th, 2015

Medical Massage Therapist

Dr. Frank is a serious, thourogh, listens to what you have to say about what's really going on. Doesn't just speculate or cut you off mid sentence. No frills, just a Dr. who plans on helping you heal and get to feeling better fast. Hewants to get ya up and back into life ASAP. I can not express enough about how awesome I think he is. Thanks Dr. Frank you make getting up every day a pleasure and no longer a chore. Peace. :-)

June 11th, 2015

Disgusting bedside manner. I left very upset. I felt shamed and attacked for taking pain management medications. He didn't treat me with a whole lot of respect.

February 2nd, 2015

1st and last visit.

I saw the nurse practitioner named Jennifer. I will never go back. I was treated rudely not only by Jennifer but by the assistant as well. They will say I was being "difficult" and had a manager sit in on the visit. I have been a nurse for 35 years and on pain medication for 17 years. I've been to many pain specialists over the years due t moving around with my husband, who is a physician. 99% of the doctors that I saw were wonderful, especially the last one I saw. Unfortunately my insurance changed this year and I have to find a new pain specialist. Nothing about this visit with Jennifer was on a personal level. She read from a form, according to her, that the government supplied. She made it abundantly clear I would receive no prescriptions, prescriptions I had been on for 17 years. She was not happy with the 49 pages of past medical history I brought with, 43 pages from my previous pain doc. She insisted that I have an MRI of my back/spine even though I have no pain in my back. She said that my diagnosis of chronic pain syndrome was not a good enough diagnosis to warrant taking the Opioids I've been on since 1997. How can so many previous physicians be so wrong. I got the impression that unless the MRI came back positive for something, like a pinched nerve, she would not prescribe anything for me. Since I have been on Lortab and Methadone for many years and Fentanyl Patches for 13 years before that, I need something to prevent the onset of withdrawal. This visit was the worst I've ever had. I will never go back there and have already notified my insurance company about this office and how badly I was treated. I was taught to treat patients with kindness and empathy. Unfortunately this office and their staff didn't learn the basics of treating patients who are in pain 24 hours a day. They should be ashamed!,

December 13th, 2014

pain management horrible

This is the wrist doctor I have ever went to. He does not give a crap about you or anything all he will tell you is the problem is in your head and that you need to see a psychirogist when he is the one should go see one.because he is pscho. I cant stress enough.save your time and money and go else where. He also doesn't fill prescriptions and will.tell you they are for cancer patients only and I shouldn't be taking them even though I've been on them for 5 years with no problems. Also never do a pee test because this will be.his excuse not to treat you and will come up with every excuse not to give you anything or try to help you in anyway. All I can say in closing is he is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen and will never go back and will tell everyone I can. If anyone needs help he does and he should retire and go see a dentist because you have horrible breath.

July 11th, 2012

Dr. Frank

I was upset to return to Santa Fe and find that Dr Frank was no longer there. He is a great doctor and very easy to talk to and committed to get to the core of the problem a patient has with pain. Most of all, Dr. Frank made me laugh and he liked Bob Marley.

March 30th, 2017