A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary DR Goldberg FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Gary Goldberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Goldberg practices Urology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See Great Neck Urologists.