A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goldberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Goldberg practice?
Dr. Gary Goldberg practices Urology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See Great Neck Urologists.