A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Miller is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Donald Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Gary Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Miller practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Maitland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Maitland Family Physicians.