Dr. Gary Ott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ott?

November 5th, 2016

Fabulous doctor

Dr. Ott was tremendously helpful to me in solving my incontinence problems, and he has changed my life. I am so grateful for Dr. Ott and his expertise and I can't recommend him enough. Thank you, Dr. Ott!

October 6th, 2016

Amazing doctor !

Dr. Ott was the best doctor at the place i went to for my pregnancy. He always listened to what i said no matter how crazy. and allowed me to have a c-section i wanted with my large baby. when i have my another child i definitely want to go back to him .

August 23rd, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Ott is very kind, patient, and helpful.

September 6th, 2011

I have definately heard some horror stories about other OB/GYNs in my area. Everytime I hear those stories I think to myself, "Thank goodness I go to Dr. Ott!" I started going to Dr. Ott when I was about 16. Of course, like any 16 year old, I was nervous. I had never had anyone look down there before. Even a year later I still dreaded my appointments with him. But then I got pregnant at 17 and thought it would be the most awkward thing ever to have him down there for over an hour or more while giving birth. It was the complete and total opposite. He is by far the best OB/GYN I've ever met! I can't wait till my fiance and I have another baby. He makes me so comfortable at the appointments. I've been going to my family doctor since I was born and I feel more comfortable at the office of Dr. Ott than I do at my family doctor's office. I have and will continue refering my friends/family to Dr. Ott and the rest of his office staff! They're all amazing doctors!

August 17th, 2011

A very nice Dr. with a nice bedside manner - just very busy.

February 6th, 2010

Great Doctor!

When I first started coming to Dr. Ott's office, I was really nervous about seeing a male doctor. Him and his staff, completely set me at ease. He is probably the most friendly and professional doctor I have seen so far. When I became pregnant with my second child, I had complications. Dr. Ott and his staff were amazing and advised me in the best way they could. I had to have my son early, but he was/is healthy and I have Dr. Ott and staff to thank for that.Even with any on going care, I trust them to the fullest to make the best decisions that will suit me. I definitely would and do recommend Dr. Ott, and the other doctors at his office, to any woman. Great doctor and wonderful staff!

February 25th, 2009