Gary Peterson Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

He saved my daughter's life!

Posted on September 11th, 2016

I had to have an emergency C-Section with my daughter because they couldn't hear her heartbeat on the monitors anymore, and when they got her out, she wasn't responsive. Dr. Peterson worked on her for 20 minutes, never giving up hope, and saved her life! My daughter will be 4 next month, and if it weren't for Dr. Peterson, we wouldn't be able to say that. So, THANK YOU!

Type 2 Diabetes