A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Eisenmenger Complex
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Douglas Webb MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Webb practice?
- Dr. Gary Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Webb practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.