A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Eisenmenger Complex
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pregnancy Complications
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Douglas Webb MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Webb practice?
- Dr. Gary Webb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Webb practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.