A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Wright is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Wright, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Wright MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Wright practice?
- Dr. Gary Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Wright practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.