A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dahl, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Genetic Translocation
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dahl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Van Houten Dahl MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary V. Dahl practice?
- Dr. Gary Dahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Dahl practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.