A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dalley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dalley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Dalley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Dalley practice?
Dr. Gary Dalley practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA and Buford, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.