A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dalley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dalley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Dalley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Manfred Dalley MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Dalley practice?
- Dr. Gary Dalley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Dalley practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.