Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Daniel
Dr. Gary Daniel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Daniel is affiliated with Ochsner Hospital For Children, Vencor Hosp Of Chattanooga - Limited Privileges and Coliseum Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Daniel has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Gary Daniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.
Dr. Joseph Dejunco
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Macon, GA 0 mi37
Dr. Juan Esnard
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Macon, GA 0 mi24
Dr. Maria Bartlett
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Macon, GA 0 mi34