A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dardas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dardas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dardas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dardas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Dardas practice?
Dr. Gary Dardas practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Internists.