A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Dardas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Dardas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Dardas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dardas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dardas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Frank Dardas MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Dardas practice?
- Dr. Gary Dardas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Dardas practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Internists.